Sunday, February 21, 2010

MUSIC WITHIN 15x20 Acrylic on Paper



This painting started with the desire to try mixed media. The only thing added is a piece of sheet music from an old violin lesson book. Playing the violin has never been one of my abilities but ... I can sing and I love music of all kinds. I played at the guitar for a while but was never able to master it. The Native American Flute is my latest instrument of choice. I may never play it in front of an audience but my heart and soul grow calm from the sound as I play it for myself, my partner and the cats.

2 comments:

  1. How do I buy this painting? I can't stop thinking about it since I first saw it. I Love IT. Why are your painting not for sale on your Etsy place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Painting will be on display at The Courtyard Theater, Plano, TX during the month of March 2012

    ReplyDelete