Friday, March 8, 2013

Okay...here I go.  I've decided to retire and persue ART.  I'm spending more time in the studio building up inventory. I have opened an ETSY store http://www.etsy.com/shop/brandicooperstudio. I am looking for shows to enter and leaning on the knowledgable shoulders of my studio mate to help me get going.
I'm excited for both the opportunity to share my gift with more people and to at last be free of working a restrictive job. I am finding out that working for myself is not easy.  There is a lot to learn and it seems the biggest of it all is Marketing.  Getting my "list" together, setting up a newsletter, emailing and facebooking and blogging and .......wow.
If any of you out there have any suggestions, I will be glad to hear them.
Mainly, I ask you to help me spread the word. "Like" me, "friend" me, "follow" me and all that other stuff to help spread the word that I am a serious artist looking for collectors to enjoy my work.
Stay tuned.....beautiful things to follow.
Brandi

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on following your path with heart! I wish you the very best of luck. The high quality of your art will take care of the selling part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the encouragement and the great comment on my creations.

    ReplyDelete